Monday, January 02, 2006

Movies in Black and White

Black and White Pairings:

Lethal Weapon (II, III, IV)
Beverly Hills Cop (II, III)
Training Day
Se7en
In the Heat of the Night
They Call Me Mr. Tibbs
New Jack City
Kiss the Girls
Murder at 1600
Die Hard with a Vengeance
The Man
Deep Cover
I Spy
The Long Kiss Goodnight


Some quotes to think about:

“Don't you think I realize what's going on here, miss? Who do you think I am, huh? Don't you think I know that if I was some hotshot from out of town that pulled inside here and you guys made a reservation mistake, I'd be the first one to get a room and I'd be upstairs relaxing right now. But I'm not some hotshot from out of town, I'm a small reporter from Rolling Stone magazine that's in town to do an exclusive interview with Michael Jackson that's gonna be picked up by every major magazine in the country. I was gonna call the article ‘Michael Jackson Is Sitting On Top of the World,’ but now I think I might as well just call it ‘Michael Jackson Can Sit On Top of the World Just As Long As He Doesn't Sit in the Beverly Palm Hotel 'Cause There's No Niggers Allowed in There!’”—Axel Foley


Murtaugh: Okay, clown, no bullshit! You wanna kill yourself?
Riggs: Oh, for Chriss-...
Murtaugh: Shut up! Yes or no - you wanna die?
Riggs: Oh, I got the job done! What the hell do you want?
Murtaugh: JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!
Riggs: Well, what do you wanna hear, man? Do you wanna hear that sometimes I think about eatin' a bullet? Huh? Well, I do! I even got a special bullet for the occasion with a hollow point, look! Make sure it blows the back of my goddamned head out and do the job right! Every single day I wake up and I think of a reason not to do it! Every single day! You know why I don't do it? This is gonna make you laugh! You know why I don't do it? The job! Doin' the job! Now that's the reason!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home